The objectives of the Internal Complaint Committee to Prevent Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace are as follows:
Objectives of ICC
- To develop a policy against sexual harassment of women at the Institute.
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the Institute.
- To ensure the implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
- To uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination.
- To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
Constitution of Internal Complaints Committee
||Prof. Dr. Rajkumar Goswami
||0891 - 2739144
||Dr. B. Vijaya Lakshmi
||Mrs. B. V. S Renuka Devi
||Dr. Rani Prava Nanda
||Mrs. R. Sridevi
ICC Complaint Form