GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) headed by a Senior faculty member of the college comprises of Senior faculty members from various departments and Non-teaching staff
Functions of GRC
- Redressal of Student’s Grievances by conducting a thorough enquiry on the complaints received from the aggrieved Students / Staff.
- Co-ordinate between students and department to redress their grievances.
- Ensure effective solution to the stakeholders in an impartial and fair approach.
- A Student / Staff shall first present his/her complaint orally/in writing to the concerned Head of Department. The HOD is required to address/solve the issue within 7 working days.
- If the aggrieved member is not satisfied with the outcome or if his/her complaint was not addressed within the stipulated time, he/she can approach the GRC.
- If the aggrieved member is not satisfied with the outcome from GRC or if his/her complaint was not addressed within 10 working days by GRC, he/she can approach the Ombudsman.
- Grievances can be reported through direct approach or through the online reporting form available in the college website.
- The Grievances can be reported through the Drop boxes kept in the department.
- Grievances with proper contact information can be sent by email to email@example.com
Grievance Redressal Committee